Custard used tile

Say where is this point thingie?

I cant see it.

Does that mean that I dont spam enough?

Old 01-02-2007, 09:50   #32
Darkness

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by kryszcztov

@ Darkness : Zero tolerance, OK, but about what ? I didn't post any link to warez nor cracks, and I didn't participate in piracy activity. As far as I know, speaking about Bush and Iraq doesn't make you participating in worldwide politics.

Quote:
quote:The best solution in your case is indeed to get a cracked version of Windows. It's definitely the cheapest option, and it's quite easy to do : just get a cracked copy and a cracked key, install it, and you're done. SP2 and stuff can wait, just play.
Seems to me like you're at least suggesting that a cracked windows version is an option. That is against CFC rules. Harsh rules, compared to CDZ standards, but it still is the rules. It's TF's site. He gets to make the rules, and the way I read it you indeed broke that rule, so Turner was correct, IMHO....
Old 01-02-2007, 10:44   #33
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

I totally agree with Darkness and I even feel that sort of post would be out of line here as well. Imo there's a huge difference in condoning nocd patches for people who own the end product and actively encouraging people to get an illegal copy of a product.

What amazes me most Krys is that on the one hand you say Windows is a crappy programm compared to Linux but on the other hand advise someone to get a (cracked) copy of windows......[]

ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 18:13   #34
Socrates
Emperor

Considering Microsoft has let people crack their software on purpose (to get them addicted to their software), I don't see what's so BAD. Windows XP is the last version easily crackable. Vista is much, much less friendly in this regard, they say.

To end talking about it : I'm really aware of CFC's rules, but they are badly written. I am not participating in piracy activity when I say what I said. The rule is badly written.

ProPain, that thread's OP wanted to run all his games. Tell me how to do it on Linux, please.