Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Whomp's forum
Home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-04-2006, 05:18   #1
Whomp
King

Default ****Whomp's Spoiler 18 Person Pitboss game****

It's about time I posted a thread on this game. I'm playing Elizabeth of the English. I hope to get to some redcoats since they are very solid units.

This could turn out to be a very fun game. I'm currently between 3-5th in score if that means anything. Things have progressed pretty well so far. I'm on the end of the pangea so I have no one to my south other than some barbs that will need to be taken care of. I was one of the first to alphabet and luckily popped a hut for metal casing and I'm currently researching machinery. Trading has been hot and heavy. The economy is moving along nicely, including trade routes with the only AI Egypt. I also have some nice resources in my borders and more within range.

I have an alliance with Robi_D(greeks). Robi is a good MP player and I wanted a strong partner. We have exchanged all of our techs and he's met nearly everyone. I sent him metal casing and told him to hold off until we can get a solid trade. He is to my NW and we are both backed up by water. His research of maths will be finished in 5 turns and we've discussed having him research either construction or currency. BCLG(aztecs) may be added as a third partner and would research towards CoL or currency. We've also discussed trading some units as time goes on.

We have some very good players in this game including some CDZers Matrix and grs. grs is at war with the host daveshack. I've considered sending a warrior towards grs and pillaging his iron while he's busy with daveshack. daveshack is the host of the game so we can't have him get knocked out too early. I don't want to help any of these strong players like kuningas, davemcw and the fellow CDZers.

Here's a view of Whomper Room...
I changed to settler since there's iron that BCLG told me about to my north near the floodplains

100.29*KB
And the empire....

147.01*KB
Here's a view from the satelite. I will try to make some lines with the feature that allows me to do that later.

70.16*KB
Here's the current tech picture. I have a nice tech lead right now. Machinery is actually due in 14-16

96.99*KB