Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > PBEM and Pitboss Games > Whomp's forum
Home

Old 01-09-2006, 17:22   #61
Whomp
King

You got it Darkness. I may have to give him a friendly reminder since it's a 3 day weekend in the U.S. []

And Simon stay out of it. Back to the kids pool for you.
Old 01-09-2006, 19:53   #62
Pastorius
Custard used tile

Whompie and Darkness sitting in a tree...etc etc

You couldn't trash talk if your lives depended on it.
Old 01-09-2006, 19:53   #63
Pastorius
Custard used tile

I must say I want to know what the whomperanswer key is though
Old 01-09-2006, 21:01   #64
Whomp
King

Blah blah. Sometimes you need to act like you've been there before as I've stated in this thread...however I'll trash talk you non entities all I want.

The answer key is what your teachers have when the grade the tests. All the corrects answers.
Old 05-09-2006, 13:05   #65
Darkness

Interesting draft last night.
The Irish drafting Davis with the 32nd overall pick was hilarious of course...

You took a bit of a risk taking James 8th overall, IMHO. He's a great player, but he needs a line to block for him, and the only newcomer on the Cardinals line (from last year) is Milford Brown, who played on the Texans line last year... But maybe James will surprise us all.

How do you feel about your roster? I like mine. A bit tricky with Bulger at QB, but I got a great TE, 2 good RB's and a nice set of WRs. Nice kicker too. The Bengals are going to score a ton of points, so I was kind of surprised to see 6-8 kickers go off the noard before Graham... Maybe he'll get less FGs this year, but the number of XPs should be great, considering the talent in that offense.

BTW: You took the defense I wanted right from under my nose. I was seriously considering the Jacksonville defense six picks after you took them. Now I had to settle for the Dallas defense.
Old 05-09-2006, 13:28   #66
Pastorius
Custard used tile

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Darkness

You took a bit of a risk taking James 8th overall, IMHO. He's a great player, but he needs a line to block for him, and the only newcomer on the Cardinals line (from last year) is Milford Brown, who played on the Texans line last year... But maybe James will surprise us all.

How do you feel about your roster? I like mine. A bit tricky with Bulger at QB, but I got a great TE, 2 good RB's and a nice set of WRs. Nice kicker too. The Bengals are going to score a ton of points, so I was kind of surprised to see 6-8 kickers go off the noard before Graham... Maybe he'll get less FGs this year, but the number of XPs should be great, considering the talent in that offense.

BTW: You took the defense I wanted right from under my nose. I was seriously considering the Jacksonville defense six picks after you took them. Now I had to settle for the Dallas defense.
Trash talk for nerds
Old 05-09-2006, 14:18   #67
Darkness

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Paalikles

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Darkness

Trash talk for nerds
Would be you prefer if I'd ask Whomp to rename the thread?
Old 05-09-2006, 16:04   #68
Pastorius
Custard used tile

Nono. But more trashtalk please [begging]
Old 05-09-2006, 18:37   #69
Whomp
King

I hate my team...then again every draft I've had for the last 19 years I've hated my team even the champions.
I think I did ok. A lot hinges on Edge's production and DeAngelo's chances to play every Sunday. He's got the pedigree so we'll see. The Davis pick was defintitely a rookie mistake. It doesn't sound like he knew. I'll post my team later when I can get on yahoo.
Old 05-09-2006, 21:08   #70
Robboo
King

This is trash talk...simply pathetic.

Remind me next year(if their is openings) so i can show you weak old ladies how to play fantasy football. Your trash talk isnt even rough for sitting aroudn a knitting club..pansies
Robboo is offline   Reply With Quote