Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum
Home

Old 15-02-2008, 23:04   #321
BCLG100
Deity

Im selling a brilliant forward within the next couple of days, he's on for 1 million £ i think. solid stamina no SP skill though.

CDZ Cup Champion!!!
BCLG100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2008, 00:57   #322
Tubby Rower

I was able to buy a WC PM, passable scoring 22yo for $2 045 000

I was also able to get a 21yo brilliant forward with solid PM, inad passing, & passable set pieces for $1 632 000

I'm now in debt for about $16k. So all in all I think that I did pretty well
Old 18-02-2008, 12:56   #323
Tubby Rower

I jsut went and looked and 6th place in my old div 5 league lost his Q-match anyway. the thing is that I am in a all-bot league and his is more competitive, although he should dominate that league easily.
Old 18-02-2008, 13:06   #324
Aggie
Emperor

Looks good Tubby. Are you going to try to stay in the cup for as long as possible?
Otherwise I wouldn't worry about getting such strong players in an all bot league. Players with passable main skills and good stamina should be enough to beat any bot. And this would cost you no more than 5000 dollar per player...

You'd then be saving up a lot of money (on salary), which you can use to get a great team next season...
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 19:38   #325
Tubby Rower

I'm in the process of selling everyone of my good players except a almost 22 yo brilliant PM that happens to be an American. So I'm not letting him go for a while. All of my winger trainees will be up for sale during this season. I'm thinking of only having 4 trainees and playing 2 of them in the winger spot EVERY game unless they are injured and then putting in the 3rd/4th. The other 2 will be in the wing back position EVERY game. This way 2 players will get crazy quick pops and the other 2 will get pops like a normal winger would have last season.

Since I lost my cup match, I have a pretty low stress season ahead of me. here is a breakdown of my league....

Hawaii Wolves (only other team that can field 11 players) -> has ~ 15.5 stars per match
Washington Apaches (can field 9 players currently)

5 others => can't field enough players due to injuries.

I've already beaten the wolves 8-0. So I expect that I'll auto-promote due to my score differential even if I lose to the wolves in week 14. But I'll be buying players back by then...

If all of my players sell, I'll have ~ 7 million minimum. I'll be saving ~ $30k per week for 13 weeks and selling a couple of wingers. So I expect to have ~ 9 million when I need to re-purchase players. The good news is that I could buy injured players cheaply around week 11-12 and give them time to heal before any cup match I'll have next season.
Old 06-03-2008, 19:52   #326
sz_matyas

As far as minute based training: there is a cap of 90 min played during the week, so having 4 players at winger (2 league, 2 friendly) is the way to go. That is unless I completely misunderstand everything. Sounds like a solid plan though (especially if you add in crowd revenue could push you over 10M easily which is more than enough to buy a respectable team).
Old 06-03-2008, 20:36   #327
Tubby Rower

oh .. I didn't know there was a 90 minute cap.. oh well I guess that would have been too easy
Old 07-03-2008, 14:47   #328
arne1
King

for training purposes the only thing that is important is at which position the player played his last match of the week.
Old 07-03-2008, 15:48   #329
socralynnek

Wrong, arne. That was changed with the beginning of this sseason.
Number of minutes on a training position counts (with a cap at 90 minutes).
Old 07-03-2008, 18:56   #330
arne1
King

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by socralynnek

Wrong, arne. That was changed with the beginning of this sseason.
Number of minutes on a training position counts (with a cap at 90 minutes).
OK aparentely I have toe reread one of the announcements.