Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Other games > Hattrick forum > CDZ teams
Home

Old 27-04-2007, 10:21   #101
Aggie
Emperor

I got my first pop after switching to winger training! My cheapest trainee (2K) went from solid to excellent
Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2007, 11:10   #102
Kemal

Congrats Aggie, that's been a really good buy!

With so many CDZ managers making the shift to winger training, it would be really interesting if you could all keep us up to date here on the (financial) consequences for your teams.
So far, I get the impression it is really paying off for you guys, right?
Old 27-04-2007, 11:16   #103
socralynnek

I fear, that too many teams might swithc to winger training and thus the prices will fall harder than in other trainings.

OTOH, it would surely be nice to train some WTM at some point if one has the money to buy some nice midfileders...
Old 27-04-2007, 11:18   #104
Aggie
Emperor

I'm keeping a training record and will certainly inform you about my progress and the financial consequences.

Until now I have only seen enthousiastic tales but no hard figures from the CDZ managers, so we'll see

EDIT: My main reason to switch to winger training is that it will have the lowest impact on the strength of my team. PM training would weaken my team too much at first. The wingers that I have now are almost as strong as my old ones, while still only being 17/18 y.o.
Old 27-04-2007, 12:15   #105
Tubby Rower

That was my thoughts on winger training too. After next season though, I'm thinking of switching to defending or maybe passing. I'm using training to build up my team and not for profit. I honestly just hope to break even after purchasing 1 other outfielder and getting trainees for the next training.
Old 27-04-2007, 12:23   #106
Aggie
Emperor

I am certain that I made a profit with my keeper training, despite the fact that it is the least profitable. Last season I made 800K. I don't see why we wouldn't earn a good buck with this winger training.

Or does it have something to do with the fact that I am only playing in league VIII (which means other economics)?
Old 27-04-2007, 12:39   #107
Tubby Rower

Oh I'm certain that there is money to be had, but I'm not counting on it. I'm in the process of upgrading my stadium to 23001 in div V so I'm expecting more of my week-to-week income to be from receipts instead of training. Out of curiosity was that 800k just from the training done last season or was some of that training from season 31?

If you take into account the excess cost of the salaries for the 2nd set of trainees (the 1st set you would need anyway), and then divide it out over a weekly basis I don't think that there is that much money in any of the training unless you can get great trainees that have already been trained up to that point where training becomes the most profitable.
Old 27-04-2007, 13:32   #108
Aggie
Emperor

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Tubby Rower

Out of curiosity was that 800k just from the training done last season or was some of that training from season 31?
This was from last season only. Sadly I am playing in the Netherlands. And because we have a lot of teams I will not be profiting a lot from spectator sales for a long time. I am only in the VIIIth league you know and it is already very difficult to promoto to the VIIth. This will probably take me two more seasons... It takes very long for me to get a decently sized fan club.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Tubby Rower

...I don't think that there is that much money in any of the training unless you can get great trainees that have already been trained up to that point where training becomes the most profitable.
I bought excellent keepers and sold them as outstanding and brilliant... This is the bandwith with the higest profit per skill jump. I took into account the costs for the assistant coaches and the salaries of the trainees. I will -in general- indeed not look for lower skilled trainees, because it takes too long to get them to the level in which they are most profitable.

Now however I also bought a couple of lower skilled wingers (solid), just to see all sides of the winger training story.
Old 01-05-2007, 14:55   #109
Aggie
Emperor

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by socralynnek

I fear, that too many teams might swithc to winger training and thus the prices will fall harder than in other trainings.
Last update: 29-04-2007

Training Type Number of teams Percentage
General (Form)******165993 17 %
Stamina**************59824 6 %
Set pieces***********11398 1 %
Defending***********126780 13 %
Scoring*************133081 14 %
Crossing (Winger)****48674 5 %
Shooting*************14235 1 %
Short passes*********34880 4 %
Playmaking**********259918 27 %
Goalkeeping**********60520 6 %
Through Passes*******11071 1 %
Defensive Positions**10576 1 %
Wing Attacks*********20388 2 %

According to the latest figures it doesn't seem like everyone is going for Winger training. I must admit that I don't have historical figures to determine the trend...

Old 01-05-2007, 15:31   #110
barbu1977
Emperor

wow, 17% general training,

That probbaly means that about 12% have stoped all kind of training.