Civ Duel Zone  

Go Back   Civ Duel Zone > Civilization > General Discussion > Civ III
Home

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2004, 11:53   #1
Socrates
Emperor

Default krys's questions about Civ3

Hi folks ! Sorry I have several questions about C3C (not only the expansion), and I might have more in the future, so I chose to start a thread for all my questions altogether, so as not to open several little topics... Please answer if you're sure only, and as of C3C 1.15b. Here it goes.

1. I have seen somewhere a page where the tourism income from wonders is clearly explained (number of coins after that number of turns/years), but can't find it anymore ; anyone knows this ? Also, how is it implemented in the gold revenue of the city/civ ?

2. In multi (online or PBEM), do human players suffer war weariness (and/or enjoy war happiness) from a state of war with another human player ? Being in Republic vs your foe in Monarchy might be really unfair... (hehehe for Skyfish)

3. Can I find somewhere (or can someone explain) how bombardment very precisely works in the game ? Like, if I use a dromon against a spearman fortified inside a 7-size city on hill ? What are my odds of taking him 1 hp ? 2 hp ? none ? (hehehe for Killer, have you seen a 7-size city in our game ??? me : nope)

More questions as they come ! Thanks all.