View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 13:58   #9
Tubby Rower

I noticed two words that aren't exactly correct on the first page. Although I understood the meaning, I put strike-thru tags around the incorrect words and put the correct word next to it.
Quote:
quote:In the year 2032 the last of the oil reserves have been depleted. The world's top engineers have been looking for a feasible alternative in vain for decades. A major Wall street crash is just the starting point of the nearing end of the human race. In the year 2048 only a few major cities have been able to survive the rebellions that have terrorized the world in the last 16 years. With limited energy supplies, most people in the city states are living on the streets and are a pest to the diminishing nobility, who <s>life</s>live in the skyscrapers, far away from the commoners, thieves and the incurable ill. To divert the people's attention from their misery, the nobility has created entertainment for the people:

FASTBALL

The toughest men and women on the planet compete on live and death. Fastball is the commoners only <s>change</s>chance off glory in a hopeless world. For the nobility it has become an interesting source of income.

As part of the nobility, you will manage your own Fastball team. Recruit the vilest of the vile to do some serious damage and earn some bucks by selling that on a t-shirt.

BEWARE OF THE BALL