View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 23:36   #45
Furiey
King

I've finished the fish tank and it's too late to play now, but I've been having a look at the save:

Our capitol is at size 3 and will complete a Warrior and grow to size 4 in 2 turns. Our 2nd city is at size 1, on the Russian border and is building a Worker that can complete in 11 turns. Until the Horses and Cows are improved this city will only grow slowly, and will come under increasing cultural pressure from Russia. Looking at what to build after the Warrior in the capitol we could either build a Settler (12 turns currently) for another city, or perhaps a Worker (7 turns currently) allowing city 2 to build an Obelisk (10 turns) instead.

We have 7 turns to Pottery and the original plan was to go for Writing (10 turns) next. If we wanted to find out where the bronze is for our next city, Mining is 5 turns and Bronze Working 12 turns.

I'm tempted to change the build in city 2 to an obelisk and produce another worker from the capitol before another Settler this will allow us to change to Bronze Working if we wish.

I'll be able to play tomorrow evening unless propain plays first.
Furiey is offline   Reply With Quote