View Single Post
Old 28-06-2005, 19:37   #11
arne1
King

This midfield trainees are allready in my team. And I did two weeks of stamina training so I now rate from poor to excellent, with midfield from passable to excellent (most solid). I tend to agree with dell here, because as I understand it the way to make money is train players and sell them. Getting thier form up is probably not that important for prices.
I have three passable scorers one with good passing and one with passable passing. I think that should be good enough. Althoug one guy is just ready to play again and an other one just got injured.
So in short I want to make money and become champion. In this order. I think this is achievable, because all this people playing against me still play 4-4-2. So I will dominate midfield against almost everyone.
Shabbaman: I would like to remind you of the fact that we start with 300.000 euro's. I already spent 250.000 of this on 8 trainees for midfield, a passable keeper and a passable coach. I earned 65.000 by selling my best midfielder (aged 31) and some loose crap. And now am loosing approxemately 5.000 a week. This should improve because everybody (sponsors and supporters) is "tevreden"(5, if lowest is zero). So clearly I do not have 3 MEuro's. And will not have it in any foreseeable future.
So I want to become champion with this team, without jeapardizing my training program and without going bankrupt. And with your invaluable help: I will!
Installing a new Governor!