ProPain
Customized Admin :)

Quote:
quote:
PP SV - tiktaktackleteam 2 - 0

MatchID: 11614489
Arena: PP SV Arena
Crowd: 4069

4069 spectators had found their way to PP SV Arena, despite the heavy rain. PP had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. They fielded: Pietrek - van Zeeland, van Bommel, Tafro - de Moll, Daemen, Kamperman, Boote, Waltmans - Drent, Beugels.

tiktaktackleteam had chosen a strategic 4-4-2 formation. They fielded: Roest - van Strien, Mantel, Hendriks, Vinke - ter Huurne, de Jong, Boers, Buringa - van Praag, Hess.

3 minutes into the game a free kick combination hooked into the box almost resulted in the home team taking the lead, but the last header went wide. Jeroen Hess, who often relies on his speed, had a rotten day on the drenched grass. tiktaktackleteam had a good opportunity to score the lead goal but the home team goaltender Roman Pietrek saved Alex van Praagīs shot headed for the top corner. PPīs Rolf Beugels refused to leave the field after injuring his achilles tendon in the 30:th minute. The home side put themselves ahead 1 - 0 in the 31st by a breakthrough from Rolf Beugels, who unaided came in out of the right wing hooking the ball over the visitors keeper. The referee showed tiktaktackleteams Xander Buringa the yellow card after a particularly nasty challenge. Roman Pietrek the unlucky victim, couldnīt continue the game, so Milowit Chalbinski had to come off the bench. Halftime score was 1 - 0. PP held the ball, with a clear 63 percent possession rate.

Paul Roest was caught napping a bit later as Iwan Daemen lifted a ball over him after a free kick, but the ball hit the bar, rebounding into the keepers arms. In the 59:th minute PPīs Sjors Drent tried to nail the coffin shut, but the shot rebounded off the bar to fall behind the net. 61 minutes into the game PP were awarded a penalty that Iwan Daemen turned into 2 - 0 without a problem. In the games 71st minute PPīs Kelvin de Moll fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Kelvin de Moll for taking a dive. PP held the ball, with a clear 75 percent possession rate.

Most important PP player was Iwan Daemen. Milowit Chalbinski was a disappointment, however. The most dominating tiktaktackleteam player was without a doubt Gysbert Mantel. Paul Roest on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 2 - 0.
My first league win! And my midfield rated poor for the first time. TS is still irritated but with the seasons end in sight I really couldn't care less. Confidence is strong. SPonsors are still irritated but my supporters are content again.

The bad weather made even less supporters show up than normal, so my economie is fucked up even more, but still no debt so no biggie.

Fucking assholes wounded my goalie and he's out for 2 weeks. Wondering if the free week that we'll get after the competitiont counts as well.
ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote