Thread: ERIKK - PROPAIN
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2003, 20:18   #18
ProPain
Customized Admin :)

@Erik
I attacked 3 mercs but only killed 1 iirc. 1st merc I attacked to launch Erik GA, sacrificed a 1 helth JW to eliminate the chance of a retreat. 2nd attack was when I moved a JW in a corner it couldnt escape from. 3rd attack was a regular Merc that protected a horsemen. I would have left that one alone hadnt it protected the horse or would it been vet/elite.

@Yndy
I calculated that 1 vet JW will do less than 1 damage to a NuMe on average (0,85 iirc) That means I would need 5 JW's on average to kill a vet Merc providing the Merc doesnt promote. Chances a very high it will promote, so I guess it will take 6/7 JW's to eliminate 1 Merc. That's why I didnt plan to attack any merc except for special reasons and just pillage. When a Merc attacks a JW my chances are much better. Would erik just have defended his cities that would have been fine with me too. I planned to pillage his core and move to his furtheraway cities, hoping they would be defended weaker or reveal on the loose workers. Defending all tiles seems impossible and use lots of shield production.

ProPain is offline   Reply With Quote