View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 09:46   #125
Dandridge
Chieftain

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by akots

...Then, suddenly, my Indian warrior with a star actually finds himself next to the Russian settler-warrior (no star or other promotion) pair positioned again in neutral lands. Moreover, this whole area is visible from the Russian border so that Russians are able to see everything and still have moved their warrior-settler pair!
Right. I saw your warrior standing 2 tiles away from my Settler, but I thought you would not use a DM accompanied with a declaration of war. I won't be as naive next time.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by BCLG100

I'd just like to get this rule sorted really, is it considered a DM to move however many units up against a border, hit enter and then declare the following turn? I'd say it is.
According to these rules it's not a forbidden DM. It also means that it seems to possible to get a a city conquered from behind the fog of war (f.ex. with Chariots) without ever seeing the enemy who declares the war.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by akots

... That is why this whole discussion is quite strange.
I think it's good to make this rule clear so that someone else won't be as naive as I was (especially when facing India).
Dandridge is offline   Reply With Quote