Civ Duel Zone

Civ Duel Zone (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hattrick forum (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Intro For Beginners (http://www.civduelzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1161)

Socrates 25-06-2006 15:04

Hello ! (sounds like entering a new place)

Is Hattrick the best football management game out there ? If so, I may be interested to join. Current events have nothing to do with it (ahem [mischief] ).

Can I start a team from zero, with a name of mine ? Or do I have to take over someone's team ? Do I have to play in their virtual French championship, or is it free ? What is the CDZ Cup here, how do you match it with the world wide environment ? I've read a bit of the rules on their site, but I need more information. Also, I'd prefer to play with you guys. :)

Kingreno 25-06-2006 15:15

Just get yourself a team Krys. France probably has no waiting list, so subscribe and be greeted by your team. It will be hard to get anything out of it at first but just post all players with their skills in a new thread and advice will start pouring like magic.

- it is free (pay is optional!)
- name your team as you wish, though changing it after the initial name cost some.
- You will start in the lowest league of France with 8 other teams. It's the 8th division or so.
- You play a league game on weekends, and a friendly on midweek. Next season however you can arrange friendlies against CDZ players in the CDZ cup!

Good Luck!

Socrates 25-06-2006 15:39

OK thanks KR, I've just joined.

So the CDZ Cup is a home-made cup here, consisting of "friendlies", is that correct ? Can a French team (me) play a mid-week friendly against a Dutch team like yours ?

Shabbaman 25-06-2006 15:40

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by kryszcztov

Is Hattrick the best football management game out there ?
At least the great subforum we have here makes it the best football game there is!

Quote:

quote:Originally posted by kryszcztov

OK thanks KR, I've just joined.

So the CDZ Cup is a home-made cup here, consisting of "friendlies", is that correct ? Can a French team (me) play a mid-week friendly against a Dutch team like yours ?
Yes, and yes :)

BCLG100 25-06-2006 15:40

sometimes you get lucky krys, the team i got was in the league above the bottom :)

when im knocked out of the CDZ cup (very shortly) you can play me if you want :)

Shabbaman 25-06-2006 15:41

BCLG, the cup continues until the last day of the season...

BCLG100 25-06-2006 15:44

Well y'see i dont read the rules so much :)

so i can actually come dead last out of the whole cdz? and not just one of the people knocked out? :(

Kingreno 25-06-2006 19:37

nope. and that last place will even be something you'll be reminded of now and then. :)

mauer 26-06-2007 01:46

Ok, I got my team finally. There's alot to read here, and I'm short on time atm. I'll try and give it a read tomorrow or Wednesday. I have a match scheduled for Jul 2...yikes. Just took a look at my players and I see a bunch of "wretched" in there.

socralynnek 26-06-2007 01:54

You can open a thread for your team here and post your squad...
Then we can help you.

After the next league match, you got 2 weeks to get the rules, then the new season starts.